Westerville Pediatric Dentist
At The Greatest Smiles on Earth, we believe that healthy teeth are essential for a happy and healthy childhood. To guarantee that happiness, Dr. Thomas Becher and our trained staff of pediatric dental specialists focus on providing the best possible care for your children’s teeth. We offer a wide range of services, including preventative care and treatment for all of your child’s dental needs.
Located just off N. High St, behind Fifth Third Bank; ATM, The Greatest Smiles on Earth is proud to care for the children of Westerville, Ohio. With sincere dedication to our community and kindness of heart, we are ready to help brighten the smiles of our youngest patients!
Services We Offer in Westerville, Ohio
As the premier Westerville pediatric dentist office, The Greatest Smiles on Earth is happy to meet all of your children’s dental needs. We offer a wide range of preventative and curative procedures to restore and protect your child’s gleaming smiles. These services include:
- Dental Emergencies – We know firsthand that kids can sometimes have accidents. If your child has a chipped, cracked, or knocked-out tooth, we are standing by and ready to provide emergency dental care. Simply let us know what has happened and we’ll snap into action to rectify the situation.
- Orthodontics – As your child’s adult teeth begin to grow in, there’s no guarantee that they’ll grow in straight. Fortunately, Dr. Thomas Becher can offer a variety of braces and other orthodontic services to realign your child’s teeth and ensure that they grow a healthy and beautiful smile.
- Teeth Whitening – Even children can struggle with stained, yellowed, or greying teeth. This is especially true if you struggle to get your children to brush. If you’re concerned that their teeth will remain discolored for the rest of their lives, Dr. Tom can whiten your children’s teeth and restore that beautiful pearly gleam.
- Dental Fillings – Getting your children to brush can be a bit like pulling teeth. Before you reach that literal point, though, let Dr. Tom fill your children’s cavities. Using the latest technology, our staff can quickly and painlessly drill away decay tooth matter and fill the cavity with a metal or composite filling.
- Dentistry for Children with Special Needs – Everyone deserves a beautiful smile, regardless of their physical or mental needs. Dr. Tom is well experienced at working with children with special needs and will dedicate empathy and care to ensuring that your child leaves with a healthy and well-cared-for mouth.
- Dental Sealants – If your child is particularly prone to cavities, we can also offer dental sealants to help protect their teeth. This is a preventative procedure meant to seal and shield their teeth from plaque and tartar. The procedure is relatively quick and painless, leaving you without the worry that your child isn’t brushing properly.
Why Choose Us?
As the best pediatric dentist in Westerville, Ohio, we can guarantee that Dr. Tom will provide the care your children need. Dr. Tom received his degree from the University of Louisville School of Dentistry before continuing on to a specialized program in children’s dentistry at Mott Children’s Health Center and Hurley Medical Center in Michigan.
For nearly 40 years, Dr. Tom has provided excellent clinical care for all his patients. Together, with our team of skilled dental hygienists, The Greatest Smiles on Earth can offer you more than half a century of pediatric dental experience. But it’s not just the expertise we offer—it’s a friendly welcome, a warm atmosphere, and an overall commitment to providing the best possible dental care for your children.
Contact Us Today to Set Up an Appointment!
If you and your child are ready to schedule an appointment, give our office a call at 614-350-3799 or send us a booking request on our website. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible and schedule your child for a check-up.
Westerville Pediatric Dentist
Directions from Westerville, OH to The Greatest Smiles on Earth.
Kala is the cheery voice and pleasant smile that greets you at our office. She is the “concierge” of our practice, manages the daily activities of our office, and can assist you with all your insurance and accounting needs. She bubbles with energy and enthusiasm, and always brightens our day.
Kala is the proud mother of 2 wonderful little boys. She loves all sports, playing board games, taking vacations to Florida, eating tacos, and being a “mommy!”
The Greatest Smiles on Earth is Worthington, Ohio’s #1 Choice For Pediatric & Orthodontic Dental Care
We recommend a first comprehensive dental visit including a professional cleaning at 2 to 3 years of age. This gives us the opportunity to establish good dental habits at an early age, and correct any existing problems before they become serious and result in permanent damage.
As a parent, you can play an important role in preparing your child for this visit. It is important to demonstrate positive attitudes and encouraging language when describing the dental visit. Avoid using technical terminology unfamiliar to your child to describe dental procedures. Children’s books and videos can assist you in communication by describing the dental visit utilizing age-appropriate language and visualizations. Be positive! Describe the first visit as an adventure, much like a visit to the zoo.