Upper Arlington Pediatric Dentist
The Greatest Smiles on Earth is a family-friendly dental office that offers a wide variety of dental services for children of all ages. Through preventative care, routine cleanings, fillings, extractions, sealants, and more, we are able to care for your children’s teeth and create beautiful, healthy smiles.
For all your pediatric dental needs, we’re standing by and ready on Caren Avenue in Upper Arlington, Ohio. Our office is located just behind the row of banks on N. High St. and we’re happy to support your family and children’s dental health. Keep reading to learn more about our services and contact us for more information.
Quality Dental Services for Upper Arlington, Ohio
The Greatest Smiles on Earth is the finest Upper Arlington pediatric dental office around. Through our dedication to quality care and kindness, we have proudly served our community for many years. Our office can help restore or protect your children’s teeth through the following procedures:
- Dental Emergencies – Witnessing your child crack, chip, or knock a tooth out can be terrifying but rest assured that Dr. Tom and our trained staff are ready to help. Within minutes, we can have your child in our office and provide immediate emergency dental care.
- Orthodontics – Once your child starts losing their baby teeth, there’s no telling how straight their adult teeth will be. Fortunately, Dr. Tom can straighten any smile with advanced orthodontic techniques and the latest in braces technology.
- Teeth Whitening – Children aren’t always great about brushing their teeth and, in time, can develop stains just like an adult. If you are concerned that your child’s new adult teeth are badly stained, Dr. Tom can quickly brighten them with a simple whitening procedure.
- Dental Fillings – It’s seemingly inevitable that your child will need a filling at some point. Our expert team of dental professionals uses the latest in UV technology and modern filling materials to treat cavities and tooth decay quickly and painlessly.
- Dentistry for Children with Special Needs – If you are the parent of a child with special needs, don’t worry about their smile. Dr. Tom has years of experience working with physically and mentally disabled children and can provide specialized care with empathy and warmth.
- Dental Sealants – Some children are more prone to cavities than others, regardless of whether they brush or not. This is usually due to small pits, valleys, and fissures in the surface of their teeth. Sealants act as a physical barrier to shield their teeth and keep their smiles healthy.
Why Choose Our Dental Office?
The Greatest Smiles on Earth is more than just a dental office. We’re a committed team of professionals led by Dr. Thomas Becher—the greatest pediatric dentist in Upper Arlington, Ohio. Dr. Tom alone brings nearly 40 years of experience to the practice, earned through his education at the University of Louisville School of Dentistry and continued specialization at Mott Children’s Health Center in Michigan.
Our dental hygienists bring additional care with more than a decade of experience. Their attention to detail and warm personalities help to make your child’s trip to the dentist an easy, fun, and lighthearted experience. When you choose The Greatest Smiles on Earth, you’re choosing a welcoming and approachable team of dental experts.
Set Up an Appointment Today
The Greatest Smiles on Earth is proud to welcome new patients and will gladly take care of your children’s dental health. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Tom, please contact us at 614-350-3799 or submit an appointment request through our website. We will get back to you as soon as possible and schedule an appointment at your convenience.
Upper Arlington Pediatric Dentist
Directions from Upper Arlington, OH, to The Greatest Smiles on Earth.
Kala is the cheery voice and pleasant smile that greets you at our office. She is the “concierge” of our practice, manages the daily activities of our office, and can assist you with all your insurance and accounting needs. She bubbles with energy and enthusiasm, and always brightens our day.
Kala is the proud mother of 2 wonderful little boys. She loves all sports, playing board games, taking vacations to Florida, eating tacos, and being a “mommy!”
The Greatest Smiles on Earth is Worthington, Ohio’s #1 Choice For Pediatric & Orthodontic Dental Care
We recommend a first comprehensive dental visit including a professional cleaning at 2 to 3 years of age. This gives us the opportunity to establish good dental habits at an early age, and correct any existing problems before they become serious and result in permanent damage.
As a parent, you can play an important role in preparing your child for this visit. It is important to demonstrate positive attitudes and encouraging language when describing the dental visit. Avoid using technical terminology unfamiliar to your child to describe dental procedures. Children’s books and videos can assist you in communication by describing the dental visit utilizing age-appropriate language and visualizations. Be positive! Describe the first visit as an adventure, much like a visit to the zoo.